11/09/2017

Oldies but Goodies - Romantic

Okay, so I'm romantic. Shoot me. I do have my favorite movie or TV kisses, I like the idea of going for a walk in the shine of a full moon (my ex still owes me one of those from 30 years ago, and hey, don't offer something if you are not ready to deliver! ;-)), I have been known to re-read romantic scenes in a book, and yes, maybe I have even shed one or the other tear over a happy love story.

Of course this was just a more or less clever introduction for today's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge which has the topic "Romantic".
No need to shed tears over the pictures, by the way, but maybe they make you smile.


1 and 10 Jewelry Art by Dawn
2 and 8 MC Stoneworks
3 and 7 RioRita
4 and 6 Cat's Wire
5 and 9 VMCdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment