10/12/2017

Oldies but Goodies - Ceramics

Yes, it's me. A few things have kept me from being online much and even more from blogging, among them the need for a new computer. We all know how hard that transition can be. At least I didn't lose my pictures!

So here we go with a brandnew Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge, this time with the topic "Ceramics". Judging from the entries it seems ceramic beads are not necessarily what any of us use often, except one heroic member who came to the rescue when the challenge was practically over. Otherwise I wouldn't even be able to show you a real collage.
I wonder why that is, and who knows, maybe it's an incentive for us other JAC members to look out for ceramics beads more. Actually I didn't even use a bead myself, but a bit of a tile edging that was cut off from some leftovers for me. You should have seen the face of the man who worked on our hallway tiling when I asked him for that favor and told him I wanted to make a pendant from it ;-)

Time for some pictures.


1 MC Stoneworks
2/3/4/5 VMCdesigns
6 Cat's Wire

3 comments:

  1. I can imagine the look on that man's face when you asked him. :)

    It sure is different then the usual beads that you use.
    Michele's earrings are very sweet, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite beads from your items are the deep red ones, such a beautiful color!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I love that colour too.
      I must have a few more of them in my stash, maybe I use them again for a necklace or a set.

      Delete