8/10/2016

Oldies but Goodies - Peridot green

"Others strung the gems on donkey hair and tied them around their left arms to ward off evil spirits."
Thank you, GIA. Who would not like to begin a post with donkey hair?
Now go, find yourself a donkey and ask him if s/he can spare some hair, so you can tie that peridot around your arm.
No, wait! I'm just kidding! And even if I sound crazy, I'm not, promise. I'm just a little tired and still worn out by my cold and looking for a way to introduce this week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge.
It was about peridot, the birthstone for August. Not all of our members have used that in their designs, though, so the topic is peridot green.


1 RioRita
2 Cat's Wire
3 Jewelry Art by Dawn
4 Violetmoon's Corner
5 MC Stoneworks

No comments:

Post a Comment