3/13/2015

Tackle that stash - Wire crochet ropes with different size seed beads

In my stash I have a small collection of seed beads in different sizes. As you know I mostly do loomwork and rarely use different size beads for it unless I make a channel cuff.
Instead of buying new beads to go with the old ones I decided on a classic design for this red, blue and gold, wire crochet ropes with the earrings being the slimmest to avoid them being too heavy, with the bangle being bold and big and the necklace even a little bigger.

As I still felt somewhat under the weather, this was the perfect project.

And don't you think the colors are a little like spring, so bright and happy?


I am still waiting for end caps for the necklace, then these pieces will make it into my shop individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment