1/21/2015

Oldies but Goodies - Rain or Shine

You know those days when you don't know what to expect the next minute? From rain to sun to rain to sun? I have no idea if something like that was the inspiration for this week's Oldies but Goodies Challenge on JAC, but I was reminded of it.
It was interesting to see that most of the pictures posted showed "rain" rather than "shine" (although I have to admit that I had more sunshine pieces that I simply forgot to post ... as you see, I added a different sun to the collage here, too ... artistic freedom ;-)). Is it because the color blue and drop shaped beads go together so beautifully? What do you think?


1 Violetmoon's Corner
2 The Crafty Chimp
3 Jewelry Art by Dawn
4 Cat's Wire
5 MC Stoneworks

4 comments:

  1. Love your sun piece Cat. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-D I had so much fun with it!

      Delete
  2. That was a fun challenge - I love the different versions of "rain or shine". Thanks again for putting these collages together, Cat!

    ReplyDelete