5/10/2014

Inspired by a magnet

I'm sure I am not the only one to have magnets on her fridge. Some of mine are more than 20 years old. I got cats (of course), I got commercials like His Master's Voice or Pez, I got the X-Files, and I also have a few that I got at museum shops like the little Monet.



Three years ago we went to Cambridge for vacation. I loved it. We visited the Fitzwilliam Museum twice, in fact we went back for one painting. If they had had a little magnet of it at the shop, I would have gotten it for sure.
Instead I went for a sheet of small tile magnets in Art Nouveau style. These are a few of them.


Yesterday morning - early, early morning - one of them caught my eye and inspired me to make a bead looming pattern.


Here is the result. I have to say I've licked blood and am already trying to decide which one will be the next!



This pendant is available in my Zibbet shop now.

2 comments: