12/08/2013

Quote ... erm, goof of the week

Today's post is a bit different.
The other evening my sister and I watched one of our favorite X-Files episodes "Bad Blood". I have always been a fan of the "Monster of the week" episodes and if they are funny, I love them even more. I can't say how often I have seen this one already.
Sis was about to doze off when she suddenly said "Hey wait, did you see that??" See what? When? How? Where was I? She went back a few minutes to the scene in which Mulder breaks a chair to get a stake for what he thinks is a vampire (I won't spoil it all for you). And there it clearly was. A hand reaching into the picture to place a stake on the broken chair that Mulder was still stomping around on.



What do you think? A real goof? On purpose to make it even funnier? And why have I never noticed that before??
I need answers, and I need them now!! ;-)

The X-Files - Bad Blood, USA, 1998

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my very favorite episodes. Regarding the hand, here is what I found.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0751081/trivia?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_gf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, Gail, and wonder if it's true. Although it doesn't really matter, does it? I'm having too much fun with it as it is. So many great moments in that episode! :-D

      Delete