12/11/2012

Christmas decorations or The eleventh door


I still got time to decorate, right? I mean I never decorated much anyway since the feline monsters took over the house. This time not even the hallway decoration is set up properly, though.
The wire crochet ornaments and embroidered icicles are hanging, but that's it.

Shame on me. I'll keep you updated and hope to be able to post a picture of what little decoration I do soon.
Maybe it'll give you the kick or urge to decorate yourself. Please don't tell, people, you are all already done!! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Cat, I have furry kids, too, and I put up one small tree with fiber optic lights. We used to have a 12 foot tree with a zillion decorations. Now I figure my time could be better spent making my Christmas cards and having naps. LOL
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I do like the nap part! ;-)
      If Ponder wasn't such a brat ... I think the others would be fine, but he would probably jump into a tree yelling Banzai *lol*

      Delete
  2. We are down to only a tree. No big window display this year. The dog does love to swish the tree as she passes and so all baubles start 2 feet off the ground lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had a window display. The only tree I have is outside in the hallway and it's from plush! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Well, actually only yesterday I did my Christmas decoration, and in less then 2 minutes!
    This year there's no tree, so I don't have my hands all scratched ;)! Only let out my santas and they're all over my living room!
    Can't find my Christmas lights...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lights, want them? *lol* They haven't been used for years, though!!

    ReplyDelete