5/13/2012

Quote of the week

I really need to try and get back into gear with this blogging thing.
Today's quote is dedicated to my very own alien. Greetings to Badenz V! ;-)

And now imagine your husband has died - and suddenly he's standing before you, only it's not him, it's a being from outer space that cloned his body.
Then the alien wants a ride to the place where his people will pick him up.
Quite a journey ... especially if you let the alien drive and you just missed a hay truck by so much.

Starman: Okay?
Jenny: Okay? Are you crazy? You almost got us killed. You said you watched me. You said you knew the rules.
Starman: I do know the rules.
Jenny: Oh, well. For your information, pal, that was a yellow light back there.
Starman: I watched you very carefully. Red light - stop. Green light - go. Yellow light - go ... very fast.


Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment