3/04/2012

Quote of the week

Gee, this is a hard one. I mean I really like that movie. Of course there's a lot of blood and gore. Not something I usually watch. And swearing. Lots of swearing. I remember I saw something about it on TV when it came out. Not about swearing, but the  movie.
Then, years later, there was this DVD night. I sat there with my mouth open and thought "What the ..." Of course I also thought "He's kind of cute in his own way." and "This is weird." and "I like that. I really like that."

Still it was hard to pick the right quote. I'm avoiding swearing on this blog which left about 85 % of the movie unsuitable.
In the end I found the perfect quote, though. It could have been me saying that, except for the choice of movies.

Sergeant Angel, an eager, perfect cop is transferred from London to a quiet, beautiful village and teamed up with Danny Butterman, not exactly a model police officer who is longing for action and driving Angel nuts with his questions about police service in the city.
Once they get into a talk about how Angel can't stop thinking about his job all the time, and Danny shows him how to do it ...


Danny: Point Break or Bad Boys II?
Angel: Which one do you think I'll prefer?
Danny: No, I mean which one do you wanna watch first?
Angel: You are pulling my leg?

Nope, he isn't. And I'm not pulling yours when telling you to watch "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz" in one go ;-)


P.S. A room full of DVDS ... I want it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment