8/06/2011

Vacation time


Yeah, well, that's no one I know, but the picture could give you a hint of where I'll disappear to for a week.
You need more? This guy is "punting along the Cam in academic dress after a graduation ceremony" as it says in Wikimedia. Right. I'm going to Cambridge. I guess not even on my vacation I can live without a university *eyeroll*

Now I could say I didn't blog much to get you used to no posts for a week, but it wouldn't be true. True is that there won't be any posts, but I hope I can take a lot of pictures and learn exciting new things to share with you once I'm back.
See you then!

P.S. Don't worry, the kitties won't be alone, they are cared for in the best possible way! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time!!

    Wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fantastic time in cambridge! i hope it doesnt rain too much ^^ cant wait to see your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    I don't mind rain, I'll happily go into museums as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete