7/31/2011

Quote of the week

Oh my, I haven't been very bloggy lately, have I? (Not that bloggy is a word, but you get the idea.) Life had captured me in its evil net. (Yes, I am trying to gain time here as I don't have a quote up my sleeve right now.) My energy level is pretty low and I really am looking forward to my vacation. (Smart move, get their sympathy, and they'll forgive if you come up with a lousy quote. Oops, did I say that out loud?) All I have been doing lately is edit pictures. (No need to say I also made something for myself, hehe.) My brain cells jump off in bunches like little lemmings. (I can hear them screaming when they go over the "cliffs".) Are you feeling sorry for me yet? (No idea how to keep this up much longer, I'll have to think of something.) Great, now a cat head glued itself to my arm again. (Not even an excuse, it's really there and makes it difficult for me to move.)

Elevator music

Ok, I'm free, so let's go over to my DVD shelf together to pick a movie for today's quote. Ah, one of my favorite movies, so sad yet so beautiful.

And now say this ten times very fast:

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment