2/06/2011

Quote of the week


Let's do something a bit different today. It will still be a movie, it will still be a quote, but not from the spoken text.
For this post I chose one of my favorite musicals and I'll take a quote from one of my favorite songs.
The lips already give it away, I guess. I'm talking about The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It wasn't easy to just pick one, but here it is now ...

Let's do the Time Warp again!

So, people, who is ready to dance with me?? You know how it goes, don't you?
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Ok, you know where to send the videos of you doing the Time Warp. Gee, I'd love to see!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I LOVE Rocky Horror Picture Show. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that. ;-) Thank you for bringing back many happy memories. ♥ xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete