6/20/2010

Quote of the week


For today I decided on a very short quote.

"Too late." While my family will probably start laughing when reading this, you might not know it, so I give you a little hint and tell you the sentence before this one. "Damn your eyes."
Anybody who wants to guess?

The movie is "Young Frankenstein" with Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman, Peter Boyle, Cloris Leachman, Teri Garr and the wonderful Madeline Kahn. And of course the quote refers to Feldman's eyes.
It's a great parody of the original Frankenstein movie and in fact many of the original lab props were used for it.
I love the cast, the atmosphere - a movie I can watch again and again and always have the same fun as when I first saw it.

Young Frankenstein, USA, 1974

1 comment:

  1. Mine would cringe...I drove them/still drive them nuts with my movie references...*sigh...Mel Brooks Movies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete