5/23/2010

Quote of the week


I decided to do a new regular category on my blog each Sunday, the quote of the week. Unlike the quotes on my team blog that I try to choose according to the weather, the month, the news my quotes will be from movies.

This is a favorite game of my family's, but I took it to work, much to the despair of some colleagues. Whenever they hear a suspicious phrase, they start to shiver because they know what will follow: "What movie?" Some words can't be spoken without continuing with a movie quote. Yes, I know I'm annoying ;-)

One of my favorite examples is the one I'll start with.

"Oh, my God! Ken, somebody just called!"

A Fish Called Wanda, USA/UK, 1988

It's impossible for me to hear someone saying Oh my God without at least wanting to go on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment